We are currently recruiting for a Logistics Manager to work for a successful developer on a site in Reading.
Responsibilities will include:
You will oversee managing the materials and deliveries.
* You will be working on a large fast paced residential development.
* You will take control of the presentation on site and make sure the entrance is kept tidy.
* You will be in charge of managing the gate.
* Liaise and negotiate with customers and suppliers
* You will ensure weekly hoarding checks take place.
* Full understanding of all aspects and responsibilities associated with the monitoring of safe execution of works in accordance with legislation and company procedures.
* This role is suited to someone who enjoys working as part of a team.
Suitable candidates must have a trade background or an industry related qualification, along with experience of working for either a housing developer or contractor on high volume residential new build sites.
This company withholds an excellent reputation, with a low staff turnover and fantastic working environment.
This role can accommodate an immediate start and offers a temp – perm scenario.
Minimum requirement is a CSCS card.
£45,000 - £50,000 depending on experience
You can apply this job via clicking the button below.