Logistics Manager – Perm – Engineering
Are you a highly-skilled Logistics Professional? Do you come from a manufacturing background? Do you have experience of leading teams within logistics?
In this role you’ll be responsible for developing and overseeing material flow from warehouse receipt to manufacturing lineside utilising lean guidelines/principles. This busy and challenging business unit requires an individual with high levels of commitment and the ability to respond quickly and decisively to customer demands in a rapidly changing environment.
The day to day duties for the Logistic Manager position to include:
• Lead, develop and manage the logistics team on site to meet targets, you will have direct management of 15 employees.
• Create positive and effective relationships within the business
• Manage the facility inventory count process in accordance with the businesses requirements
• Collection, validation and reporting of all logistics metrics
• Manage and drive lean improvements processes
• Work within the company’s values and behaviours framework
• Drive root cause analysis and resolution on all forms of loss
• Assist with the budget and manpower planning requirements
My client is a world renowned manufacturing business who sell their products throughout the world, they have an exciting opportunity for an Logistics Manager to join their growing team. They are an industry leading company who help organisations across the world increase their productivity.
For the Logistics Manager position we are looking for:-
• Logistic Management experience, able to lead and develop teams
• Strong understanding of engineering within manufacturing
• Educated to a degree level or has the relevant work experience
• Able to deliver against challenging performance metrics
• Experience of training and building successful teams
• Working knowledge of lean processes and tools and manufacturing operations
*Please do not apply for this role if you do not meet the above criteria, as only candidates who meet the above criteria will be contacted further.
The organisation offers a generous benefits scheme consisting of 25 days annual leave, bonus scheme and excellent pension. The role also comes with progression opportunities and excellent training is on offer.
If you think you would be qualified for the role above and would like to find out more about the role and the organisation, please click to apply now.
You can apply this job via clicking the button below.