Role: Logistics Manager
Start February 2019
Fantastic opportunity to join a rapidly expanding company working with high end luxury brands. We are seeking a confident and ambitious Logistics Manager to join the growing team in their Beeston hub.
This role offers a competitive salary and excellent benefits with the opportunity of progression.
As the Logistics Manager, you will be responsible for
* Managing and developing the Logistics Assistants within their department
* Identifying cost saving opportunities and creating operational plans for implementation
* Carrying out supplier site assessments and implementing any special requirements
* Obtaining and verifying transport rates from service providers to determine the best option Liaising with the Warehouse and Distribution Managers to assist with cost saving opportunities Conducting audits in relation to movement of consignments and delivery timescales
* Ensure high standards of H&S and compliance are met and exceeded and continuously improve and promote our H&S culture
* Reviewing transportation routes to ensure they are cost effective
* Monitoring costs for fuel, freight and currency exchange
The successful candidate for the role of Logistics Manager will have previous experience within a Management role with similar responsibilities
* Good knowledge of managing costs and budgets
* Strong communication and leading skills
If you are looking for a new role in 2019 and would like to join a truly amazing company then APPLY today.
Closing Date for applicants 2nd January 2019
Travail Employment Group Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy
You can apply this job via clicking the button below.