We are currently recruiting a Logistics Manager for a fantastic medium sized business based in Edinburgh. This is an exciting opportunity to join a growing company in a 'hands-on' senior management position with an international scope.
Managing a head office team and reporting into the Operations Director, responsibilities of the role will include:
* Leading the logistics operations domestically and internationally
* Leading and developing the logistics team
* Managing the relationships with multiple third party warehouse and freight providers, ensuring compliance to SLA's
* Managing future tendering processes, owning negotiations
* Overseeing all inbound and outbound movements of products
* Ensuring the business is compliant with customs regulations
* Developing, maintaining and reporting relevant KPI's
Applicants should be able to demonstrate:
* Experience working in a similar role within warehouse, logistics and distribution, retail/ecommerce advantageous
* Experience managing and developing a team
* A good understanding of international logistics/import/export
* Experience managing, influencing and developing relationships with third party providers
* Strong analytical and systems knowledge
* Willingness to roll up sleeves and get stuck in
The successful candidate can expect a based salary between £50,000 and £60,000 plus a bonus and other benefits.
Pod Talent are independent specialist recruiters in the Supply Chain, Procurement, Logistics, Manufacturing and R&D space covering roles internationally from entry to board level. We recruit for roles including Supply Chain, Demand Planning, Inventory Management, Direct and Indirect Procurement, Category Management, Logistics, Distribution, Warehousing, Production, Packaging, NPD and Quality Assurance. Please visit our website for all of our vacancies
You can apply this job via clicking the button below.