Logistics Manager, Automotive, Fluent German
A leading automotive company is currently seeking a Logistics Manager to join them for the next 2 years based in Stuttgart.
The successful Manager will run the plants logistic department and support and lead the challenging project due to the new customer requirements.
Originally the role is promised as a 2 year contract; which offers the stability that permanent employment offers with the flexibility of a contract. However a s a result of expansion and ongoing funding there will certainly be opportunities in the future to take more senior level positions as they come up in the business.
* Material replenishing and Parts call offs
* Inventory control of components, finished goods and sub materials
* Optimisation of Logistic flow of the plant,
* Manpower planning according to the needs
* Cost monitoring and cost optimization of the department
* More than 3 years experience in a Logistics Manager or similar position preferably in Automotive industry
* Experience in management of work groups up to 20 operators
* Experience of JIS and JIT delivery
* Several years ERP system working experience, preferably SAP
* Comprehensive knowledge of IATF 16949 quality management system and ISO 14000
This Logistics Manager position is an urgent requirement of our automotive client so if you are interested please get in touch as soon as possible.
Please contact Funmi Gbadamosi of NonStop Recruitment on +49 (Apply online only) OR email your CV in MS Word format to (url removed)
You can apply this job via clicking the button below.