fantastic opportunity has arisen to join one of the world’s leading retailers for a Logistics Manager with eCommerce Strategy experience.
Our client has recently introduced an online offering which has increased sales dramatically and helped grow the business further. The main responsibilities of the role is to ensure that every step of the Supply Chain works effectively and efficiently, creating a long-term strategy for the Supply Chain.
As well as managing their logistics service providers the Logistics Manager works closely with the Corporate Buying Department. Communication is key as you will be responsible for leading a strong internal team and help build working relationships with internal and external stakeholders at all levels.
* You will need to manages, develop and train your Logistics Assistants and Logistics Administrators
* Developing and maintaining solid working relationships with both internal and external partners
* Work within the contract guidelines, ensuring performance is kept to a high standard and record all feedback to support continuous improvement throughout the business
* Work closely with stakeholders to define project direction, budget and deliverables and establish consensus and clear alignment at all levels
* Help create a strategy for eCommerce supply chain development with focus being on both operational and logistics network efficiency
* Identify, investigate and propose cost saving opportunities within the supply chain, whilst developing operational plans to implement, ensuring due diligence and stakeholder engagement
* Review proposed logistic routes for operational viability and cost effectiveness
* Resolve any service issues or complaints with the Corporate Logistics Director
Work closely with other Logistics Managers to ensure consistency, alignment and efficiency to continuously improve service and cost
Ensure adherence to all legal requirements in your area of responsibility
* Excellent communication and team-working skills
* Previous project management experience
* Experienced manager with 3 years industry experience
* Knowledge of 3PL Management
* Commercially awareness with budget management experience
* Strong leader with excellent coaching and mentoring skills
* 2:1 degree level or above education required
Ref Code: CV38715
Due to a high volume of responses, we cannot reply to each application individually. If you have not had a response within one week, we are sorry to say your application has not been successful on this occasion
You can apply this job via clicking the button below.