Logistics Manager – Fareham – Production - £36000 per annum
This is a great opportunity for someone who is looking to use and develop their management capability, Logistics is key to any business and it is no different here. You will play a pivotal part in the company and manage the department including the Stores, Despatch and Goods Inwards team.
You will work with Production, Quality, Export Control and Customer services to ensure the delivery of products to arrive at the right time in the right quantity with correct paperwork.
The person we are looking for:
* Background within a warehouse/logistics role
* Someone who is brilliant with people – this would best suit someone who is really good at building relationships with couriers, production, clients, finance, basically everyone!
* Process driven
* Experience of Month-end operation.
* A great problem solver, someone who will think around recurring issues and work to implement solutions/processes
* Weekly management and analysis of stock variances
* Working alongside production and finance to ensure division KPIs are met.
* Ability to drive other departments to complete tasks to ensure critical shipment dates are met
* Ability to react to urgent, last minute requirements
* Experience of International shipping
* Willing to work in a hands-on role
* Experience in a highly regulated environment would be a great match for this, manufacturing/production would be best.
The starting salary is up to £36000 per annum depending on your level of experience. Benefits include 5 weeks holiday, Flexible working hours, half day Friday, Child Care vouchers, Free Parking and an employee perks programme that recognises hard work providing a range employee discounts & savings, plus use of a gym.
You are welcome to call Tracy De Pass at FPR Group if you would like to discuss the role and the company in more detail. I am also on Linked In so please connect with me.
FPR Group are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role
You can apply this job via clicking the button below.