We are recruiting for an experienced Logiistics Manager to work for a
food manufacturing company locaed in Bradford, West Yorkshire.
* Full accountability for ensuring site transport and logistics
strategies are achieved.
* Manage continuous improvement projects and other similar activities.
* Will ensure all team members are maintaining output levels in line with
targets and recording all major events e.g.: downtime / lost time.
* Dealing with Goods in, order picking, delivery of parts to production.
* Stock management - including control, stock take and cycle counts.
* Maintain high standards adhering to Health and Safety procedures in the
ESSENTIAL SKILLS & EXPERIENCES:
* Resilience and an ability to liaise with staff at all levels are
* Minimum 3 years hands on management experience within an FMCG
* Excellent organisation, communication and motivational skills.
* IT literacy in MS applications is essential, and an understanding of
MRP / WMS systems.
* An understanding of Lean Manufacturing tools such as KPIs, 5S, TPM,
* Good Health, Safety and Environmental awareness with an understanding
of Risk Assessments and legislation.
You will work days (7.30am to 4.30pm) Monday to Friday.
You will be paid a basic salary of between £30,500 to £36,000 / annum
(depending on experience), plus outstanding benefits
You can apply this job via clicking the button below.