Logistics Manager (Import and Customs), Based near Cardiff, Permanent, Salary up to £30k
Your new company
Your new company is a well established Logistics provider with sites across the UK, due to ongoing expansion they are looking for a Manager to join the team with a focus on Import and Customs Clearance.
Your new role
* You will be liaising with freight forwarders and obtaining quotes for sea/air imports
* Continuously develop strong working relationships with key customers and suppliers
* Tracking orders start to finish, handling & processing transportation documents
* Assist with the development of direct reporting staff
* Other duties as required by management for the smooth and efficient operation of the department
What you'll need to succeed
* You will have come from a similar role working with Import and Customs Clearance, within a Supervisor/Manager capacity
* Attention to detail is a must
* Ability to lead and motivate a small team
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
You can apply this job via clicking the button below.