An award winning Main Contractor are currently seeking a driven and
experienced Logistics Manager who has the ability to manage all
aspects of the logistics supply chain on one of their landmark
projects in East London. The successful candidate will be working on a
large scale new build residential development consisting of tower high
rise towers. As a Logistics Manager you will be directly responsible
for overseeing all aspects of the movement of people, goods and
equipment on site and control site facilities management.
- Plan site set-up to move labour, plant, and materials around site.
- Plan internal and external logistics routes through the project
- Produce daily, weekly and long term movement’s plans.
- Responsible for all traffic management internally, externally and
- Organise resources to enable contract deadlines to be achieved.
- Ensuring health & safety policies are followed at all times.
- Complete environmental risk assessment.
- Maintain and manage Site Waste Management Plan to ensure the safe
and efficient removal of waste from site.
- Manage team of operatives.
- 5 years’ experience as a Logistics Manager.
- A track record of delivery within a construction management or
logistics function (over the past 3 years) that has led to performance
- Strong IT skills – comfortable on all Microsoft Office Package.
- Great interpersonal skills and communication skills.
- Process driven and solutions focused.
- Proven track record on Residential Projects.
This is an excellent opportunity for a driven Logistics Manager to
take their career to the next level with leading and reputable
developer in their field. To be considered for this role contact
Oliver Hayes on the link provided below or call him directly on (Apply online only)
You can apply this job via clicking the button below.