Mane are looking for a Logistics Manager to manage the offshore transportation of equipment within a large heavy lifting company.
As a Logistics Manager, you will be responsible for arranging mobilisation of a range of equipment. Equipment could be anything from rigging gear to a heavy lift crane. This is a great opportunity for anyone who likes a challenge.
You must have good knowledge of the diverse array of shipping and transportation methods available and experience working in a busy contract negotiation environment.
Your responsibilities would include:
• International Shipping of containerised cargo and break bulk cargo
• Scheduling project mobilisation plans, both equipment & personnel
• Ensuring project schedules are met
• Look at cost effective / project suitable solutions
• insurance requirements and ensuring all cargo is properly insured during transport
• obtaining thorough and accurate shipping & visa prices for bids & tenders
If you would like to hear more information please contract Millie from Mane Contract Services, contact details can be found on the Mane Contract Services website
You can apply this job via clicking the button below.