My client, an established large scale residential developers are
seeking a Logistics Manager for the RC frame residential project based
near Stratford. The client are an investor in people and always look
to bring people on in the long term, especially with the extensive
amount of work they have movinig forward.
The project is at a very early stage, the first phase is just coming
out of the ground and the project will be in excess of 5000 units,
owing to this the project will be running long term for in excess of a
decade which obviously provides excellent longevity for the succesful
The client are ideally looking to bring someone on initially on a
contract basis but would be interested in converting this to a
permanent after an inital period which works for both the candidate
Role and responsibilities:
- Ensure compliance of contractors on delivery management system.
- Day to day management of logistics contractor
- Dealing with Health & Safety issues on site.
- Managing the day to day activities on site.
- Being involved with on site systems and procedures
- Report to both the Site and Project Managers
- Maintaining accurate reporting
- Be involved with both internal and external communication
- Development and implementation existing site logistics plan
- Implement site logistics plan with logistics contractor and trade
- Coordinate meetings
- Enforce on site storage allocations
- Ensure logistics contractor is briefed on arrangements that have
been agreed during tenders for each contractor
- Gate management
- Site access entry system management and reporting
- Management of electrics contractor
You can apply this job via clicking the button below.