Our client is an award-winning interior fit-out contractor with an annual turnover of over £100M. They are a fast growing company working on some of London’s most prestigious projects and their 'work hard, play hard' attitude is a cornerstone of their success.
They are currently looking for two experienced and ambitious Logistics Managers to work the night shift and join their experienced and successful team, offering the chance to work with and learn from some of the best Site Managers in the game.
The ideal manager will have:
* Experience as a Logistics Manager or Supervisor
* Excellent H&S experience with inductions, permits and RAMs
* Experience working in connection with Network Rail
* Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
* Excellent computer skills
* A true team spirit
* Be flexible for weekend work as required
* SMSTS, First Aid, CSCS
* Duration: Ongoing
* Start date: Immediate start
* Location: Central London, south of the river
* Salary: Competitive Rates
Excellent rates, plenty of hours and great working conditions on offer for the right Logistics Manager. Immediate start
You can apply this job via clicking the button below.