Manufacturing and Logistics Manager (Ventilation Manufacturing)
The role sits within the leadership group of the business and reports to the Manufacturing Director.
The purpose of the role is to promote best practice principles across all aspects of manufacture with particular focus on meeting customer requirements. Responsibilities include the management and reporting of manufacturing and production operations to deliver the business plans, EHSQ, manufacturing strategy development and delivery, logistics, waste management and work force communications.
The Manufacturing and Logistics Manager will be responsible for manufacturing within the Bury site and managing capital investment whilst growing manufacturing output in line with business aspirations. Manufacturing growth is expected to be 100% over the next 2 year’s and it is anticipated that manufacturing will have a multi site footprint over the next 5 years.
• Manufacturing P & L
• Manufacturing EHSQ management
• Supply Chain management
• Develop and implement manufacturing efficiency improvement plans
• Manage WIP and achieve OTIF operational targets
• Develop and manage manufacturing systems and processes to maximise business opportunities
• Manage reporting requirements to Executive Level
• Material & waste management
• Materials in / finished goods out Logistics
• Multi-site stakeholder and relationship management
• Manage factory assets and maintenance requirements
• Human capital management
Knowledge, Skills & Qualifications
· To have a significant knowledge and experience of strategic and tactic manufacturing management through a period of modernisation
· To have experience heavy engineering manufacturing and light weight volume production
managing a cost-effective procurement function, and of delivering major cost savings
· To have experience of the digitalisation of manufacturing processes
· To be willing to travel and stay overnight as required
· Dynamic and successful track record in business growth
· Complex stakeholder management
· Good level of numeracy/literacy/strategic problem solving
· Clear and concise verbal and written communication skills
· Full UK driving licence
Highly Desirable (but not essential)
· French and or German speaking.
· Chartered professional accreditation.
* Negotiable depending on experience and availability
Please click on the link to apply, ensuring that your CV is fully updated as too are your contact details.
We look forward to receiving your application.
Manufacturing Divisional Manager
You can apply this job via clicking the button below.