Multifleet Vehicle Management Ltd is a fleet management company that has seen exponential growth over the last 6 years. The business now manages some 25,000 vehicles on behalf of more than 1200 businesses the length and breadth of the UK.
Significant systems investment has positioned the business as one of the most forward thinking, advanced fleet solution providers in the UK.
Exciting plans are afoot, with new products, services and ground breaking online systems all under development. In particular, the business is expanding into the fleet funding market, and joined the FN50 within 18 months of expanding into this new market.
To consolidate this growth and prepare the business for further expansion, we are inviting applications for the position of Marketing Executive.
Reporting directly to the National Sales Manager, this is an exciting opportunity for a confident, performance driven individual to join a young, vibrant organisation leading change in the fleet industry.
Duties and responsibilities of a Marketing Executive:
· Help prepare creative briefs
· Prepare copy for marketing collateral, web and customer journey
· Assist with maintenance and improvement of the website working with the IT teams
· Assist in monitoring and reporting on competitor activity
· Digital campaigns across multi-channels including Social Media platforms
· Email campaign management, monitoring and analysing results
· PPC and SEO agency management
· Responsible for customer journey throughout the campaigns via Click Dimensions
· Google analytics
· Digital campaign reporting
As a Marketing Executive, you will need to have/be:
· Degree in Marketing, Business or related subject at 2:1 or above
· Three years' experience of working in a marketing role
· Automotive experience, or experience in an automotive environment (not essential but an advantage)
· Good understanding of Digital Marketing and CRM Dynamics/Click Dimensions or similar
· Personable, presentable and proactive
· Good team player
· Articulate, good communication skills across stakeholders, ability to communicate ideas
· Strong copywriting skills, excellent proof reading ability and detail-oriented
· Commercially aware
· Strong administration and organisational skills
The company is offering a competitive base salary and a pension which adds up to an attractive remuneration package for the right candidate.