We are looking for an experienced Account Director to own the commercial responsibility of several of our largest and most complex accounts.
You act as the commercial interface between ROI and major, global brands, managing the relationship with the clients, ensuring contractual obligations are met and working in a genuine partnership. The overall purpose of the role is to help our clients increase their fleet sales and improve their offering to customers. You will be supported by award-winning dedicated Business Centres managed by an experienced leadership team. The Business Centres provide sales leads, diary management and sales support functions to multiple automotive clients.
The Account Director will be responsible for:
- Maintaining and developing a strong commercial relationship with automotive manufacturer clients
- Ensuring that all contractual obligations are fulfilled, and ROI’s service exceeds expectations
- Working strategically with the leadership team to identify service improvements, new business streams and deliver market-leading results
- Working cross-functionally with ROI internal teams (e.g. IT) to develop innovative solutions and insight reports
- Working with the Operations Directors to set a clear vision for success with achievable milestones.
We are interested to hear from people who are:
- Proven Account Directors with considerable exposure to major, multi-million pound accounts with Blue Chip companies
- Ideally possessing fleet / automotive experience with experience of managing relationships in an outsourcing environment
- Commercially-minded with profit and loss experience
- Methodical and detail oriented
- Strong influencers with experience of leading bids / tenders
- Professional and polished, you should be comfortable working in a multi-site environment
- Passionate about service, with strong ownership and accountability
- Self-disciplined and driven.
Why you should join ROI
ROI has an excellent track record of innovation, and you will find that our approach will give you excellent support and career development. You will be:
· Supported by a skilled and experienced leadership team with class-leading technology and business support
· Introduced to key people within client companies
· Part of a high growth business
· Given opportunities for career progression both within ROI and our Clients
· Provided with high-tech mobile tools
ROI is a fast-growth, award-winning business, recently winning at the European Customer Service & Contact Centre Awards. We employ over 230 people across 4 UK locations and a European base in Gothenburg, Sweden. We offer our clients a wide range of sales support services and technology solutions proven to help them grow.
Our pioneering business has an impressive portfolio of solutions and services designed to integrate seamlessly with our customers.
For more information about ROI, please visit: www.roiltd.co.uk or contact Matt Baty by email: [email protected] / 07805 648 936.
For an informal chat, please contact Matt Baty, Resourcing Manager on: 07805 648 936