NICE quality standards are set out in legislation in the Health and Social Care Act, are aimed primarily at commissioners and are concise sets of prioritised statements designed to drive measurable quality improvements within a particular area of health or care.
All specialist committee members must prepare for and attend two meetings at the NICE Manchester office. We also ask for input via email at various stages of the process. We are able to reimburse the reasonable travel and subsistence costs of attendance.
- QSAC prioritisation meeting Tuesday 10th July (half-day only, timings tbc):
- QSAC post-consultation meeting Tuesday 13th November (half-day only timings tbc):
Input dates (via email)
- Comment on the areas for quality improvement during topic engagement: Monday 14th May – Tuesday 29th May
- Comment on draft quality standard prior to consultation: Wednesday 25th July – Wednesday 1st August
- Comment on quality standard prior to publication: Tuesday 27th November – Tuesday 4th December
Please apply via our website https://www.nice.org.uk/get-involved/our-committees/join-a-committee/topic-expert-outdoor-air-qsac