Experienced Field Based Auto Electrical Engineer / Installation Engineer
Vehicle Telematics. CCTV, Power Management, Security Products
· Installation of all TVG products in line with company installation practices and procedures.
· Attend jobs in a timely manner and work to a daily schedule.
· Provided vehicle to be kept clean and tidy at all times when representing the company.
· Engineer boot stock levels to be maintained and replacement stock to be re ordered as and when required.
· Breakages to be kept to a minimum and if any breakages do occur, this must be reported immediately to the line manager.
· Accurate reporting on work scope and work completed, through the applicable reporting structure, including any company issued electronic devices.
· Ensuring all kit utilised is documented as logged against relevant jobs and/or returned via the company RMA procedure.
· Weekly timesheets to be accurately recorded and emailed to line manager on a weekly basis.
· Adhere to TVG’s Health and Safety Policy.
· Pursue personal development of skills and knowledge necessary for the effective performance of the role.
Personal Skills Required:
· Excellent customer facing skills.
· Excellent communication skills.
Qualifications or Relevant Experience:
· Experience on 12v & 24v vehicles and at least two years’ experience within the vehicle installation industry.
· Good general commercial vehicle knowledge, which is kept up to date.