National Fleet Manager
Salary - £45,000 to £60,000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits
Working hours - Monday to Friday 08:45 to 17:00
Due to our continued success as one of the country's leading suppliers of heavy commercial vehicles we have an exciting opportunity for a National Fleet Manager to join the growing team.
Based at our Milton Keynes Branch you will be responsible for further developing our Fleet Sales customer base to enhance the growth of our portfolio and assist in the sale of the new product.
At Scania we invest considerably in staff development and training and you can expect to receive comprehensive training to provide opportunities for career progression not only in the UK but throughout our Global organisation.
- Maintain responsibility for defined key accounts
- Identify & develop selling opportunities in order to achieve volume and margin targets
- Manage and continuously develop the streamlining of the administration processes in order to free up selling time
- Application of technical knowledge, skills and experience
- Timely achievement of results
Key requirements for the role:
- Experience and knowledge of the commercial vehicle sector
- Previous experience working in sales / aftersales or within a commercial financial role
- Academic qualifications
- Leadership potential
- Ability to use own initiative
- Creative and resourceful
- Proactive planning and proven organisation skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Leadership skills including employee motivation
- Team player
- Proven computed skills including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
Excellent benefits package including company car, pension scheme, complementary life insurance, financial incentive schemes, childcare vouchers, discounts on major retail outlets including groceries. For a full breakdown of benefits; please visit our website and follow the careers link.
Working for Scania is not just about the job. It's about you too, and this is where the company goes the extra mile, and provides an industry leading employment package.
Scania is dedicated to delivering exceptional products and services to our customers and the successful candidate will reflect our core values; customer first, respect for the individual, determination, integrity, team spirit and quality in all we do.
If you feel you have the skills and expertise for this challenging role, then please apply today.
Scania (Great Britain) Ltd is an equal opportunities employer.
**Strictly no Recruitment Agencies
You can apply this job via clicking the button below.