Are you looking to join a business that will dedicate time to develop your career and set you a clear progression pathway?
New Chapter are partnering with much-loved Global brand to help them find a Transport Shift Manager (Nights) to drive a high-performing culture throughout their large distribution site. Your goal is to drive teams, deliver targets and develop your staff.
This opportunity would be great for a shift supervisor that is looking to further develop their management skills and career – joining an organisation that offers a clear route for progression.
Your Main Tasks
* Responsible for the daily driver brief and debrief, ensuring all improvement opportunities are identified and implemented.
* Ensure KPI’s are achieved and exceeded on a daily/weekly/monthly basis.
* Complete daily management tasks, including the delivery of performance review, development and coaching
* Put health and safety at the forefront of everything you do – leading by example
* Provide customer support and handle any customer queries
* Responsible for maintaining the site run folder ensuring all run changes are communicated
* Take ownership of the site fuel master key and track all usage
The Ideal Candidate
* Experience in a controlled warehousing environment – supervisory experience is highly beneficial
* Strong management skills
* Displays strong leadership skills, leading by example in every task they undertake
* A strong H&S mindset
* Aspires to progress within their next company
This is a permanent role on a 4 on 4 off shift pattern.
If you think this is you, please apply today
You can apply this job via clicking the button below.