Excellent opportunity for an experienced Logistics Manager to join our growing manufacturing client based in Fife. This is an opportunity to join a successful team and drive performance across dispatch and transport.
Please note – this role is on constant night shift covering 5 days out of 7
Key responsibilities include:
* Plan and manage the logistics function for the business.
* Keep track of performance, quality, delivery times and transport costs, meeting relevant targets.
* Develop, maintain and analyse logistics data to assess performance and suggest improvements.
* Resolve with any day to day issues within the dispatch and transport function.
* Liaise with engineering, technical and manufacturing teams to ensure on-time dispatch and delivery.
* Previous experience working as a Logistics Manager in a fast-paced environment.
* CPC qualified.
* Strong leadership skills with proven record of lead, training and developing staff.
* Confident PC user with experience using logistics software
You can apply this job via clicking the button below.