Our client, a successful and growing mortgage and savings specialist, have an exciting opportunity for an Operational Risk and Compliance Manager to join their team.
As their Operational Risk and Compliance Manager, you will have the overall lead responsible for Second Line Operational, conduct and regulatory risk management. You will also be supporting the risk management framework and operating indicator model.
Key responsibilities will include: -
* Develop, implement and maintain the second line of defence over operational and conduct risk including existing and new risks.
* Support the business in ensuring all risks are documented, assessed and maintained and recorded within the GRC system.
* Ensure Senior Management and Board Risk visibility on the operational and conduct risk position.
* Support the CRO in the recommendation of Risk Appetite to the Board Risk Committee in respect of operational and conduct risk.
* Establish, implement and maintain the second line of defence over regulatory risk including existing and new regulation.
* Identify new and existing regulatory requirements relevant to the Society and ensure, via the CEO, that responsibility is allocated to members of Senior Management and actions tracked to ensure appropriate systems of control are established, maintained and recorded within the GRC system.
* Develop implement and maintain a proportionate second line risk and compliance assurance framework to ensure that compliance with key controls for significant Operational, Conduct and Regulatory risks is assured.
* Ensure that resources are targeted at areas of significant risk on an ongoing basis through constant appraisal of the best use of compliance resource relative to the risk.
The successful candidate will have previous experience of working in a risk management/assurance role within financial services. Ideally you will have some leadership experience.
A relevant qualification i.e. financial/assurance or risk management is desirable
You can apply this job via clicking the button below.