Operational Supply Chain/Logistics Manager
Old Trafford (Free onsite parking)
£24,000-£27,000 + Performance Bonuses + Discounted products
Monday - Friday 9:00AM – 5:00PM
Company & Role
I am currently recruiting on behalf of my client an E-commerce retailer who are currently growing at a rapid pace and subsequently are looking to hire an enthusiastic and career driven individual who wants to play a major part in taking this business to the next level by working closely with the founder of the business.
Working collaboratively with the Founding Director to strategize the ongoing growth of the business whilst managing key operations of the office/warehouse including staff to ensure the business is running efficiently.
- Maintaining customer expectations by ensuring all orders including international orders are processed quickly and accurately following company policies.
- Liaising with approved UK and international suppliers when ordering stock to ensure they arrive on time and clearing customs.
- Taking responsibility of the successful running of the business (Managing staff, Health and safety procedures, Audits, Dealing with any complaints/issues, ect..) ensuring good feedback from clients
- Accountable for ensuring all orders are dispatched on time and prioritising any late orders.
- Reporting daily/weekly/monthly sales and assisting Director with forecasted sales/budgets
- Managing a small team ensuring staff morale is high and gaining efficiency's in the business.
- Ad-hoc duties from time to time.
What we are looking
-Previous experience within a commercial role (experience/knowledge of e-commerce would be helpful)
-This role would be ideal for a graduate with entrepreneur ambitions.
-Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office packages particularly excel & Amazon systems.
-Flexible attitude towards work & happy to help with ad-hoc tasks.
-Professional attitude towards work as you will be representing the business.
If you are interested in the role then please apply today or call Tim @ Adecco Manchester
- (Apply online only)
Adecco Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer
Adecco Recruitment is an Employment Business
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information – please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://(url removed)/candidate-privacy
You can apply this job via clicking the button below.