£25,000 - £30,000
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an Operations and logistics Manager to join this busy but very exciting manufacturer based in Poole within a niche market. You will be responsible for the continual development of manufacturing and logistical processes on site.
Role & Responsibilities:
• Lead and manage the manufacturing teams and its employees in achieving the objectives in terms of productivity, safety, quality, service and financial goals.
• Responsibility for the site logistical operations
• Driving lean and process improvement initiatives and acting as the main point of contact for day to day issues
• Be a key member of the senior management team
• Plan production along with warehouse dispatch
• Drive stock management and waste reduction throughout the site
• Customer & logistical relationship management
Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
• Proven management experience within production and warehouse logistics
• Experience driving continuous improvement
• Experience working in a busy environments
• Experience in driving Health & Safety
• Excel Skills are Essential
Package and Benefits:
• £25,000 - £30,000
Suitable candidates should apply immediately by calling Mitchell Corrick on (phone number removed) or by sending your CV directly
We regret that this client is not prepared to sponsor work permit or work permit transfer applications. Candidates must be able to prove their eligibility to work in the UK.
Hunter Selection is an employment consultancy and currently has permanent vacancies for Engineering and Manufacturing professionals throughout the UK. If you are looking for work in this area we may be able to assist you. Contact us directly on (phone number removed) and discuss your requirements with one of our dedicated consultants
You can apply this job via clicking the button below.