Operations Fleet Manager, Ellesmere Port £30000 - £32000
Clemence Rogers are currently working in partnership with our client in the recruitment of an experienced Fleet Operations Manager to join an established Transport company at their depot based in Ellesmere Port.
• Ensure maintenance of vehicles and tanks in line with the Operator’s Licence
• Follow up with maintenance providers to ensure defects are repaired and serviced on time
• Ensure the fleet is complaint and the systems are updated to reflect this
• Ensure effective cost controls are robustly managed in terms of Vehicle Maintenance
• Produce management information including Data analysis in regard to preventative vehicle maintenance and improving vehicle compliance and availability
• Authorise spend in relation to maintenance and bodywork repairs, ensuring value for money
• General administration duties in line with transport legislation, company policies and procedures.
• An in-depth knowledge of the Fleet Maintenance industry from a senior management position
• ADR trained
• Class 1 Licence is desirable
• A passion for delivering the best customer service
• Strong organisational, time management and interpersonal skills
• Good communicator, both verbal and written
• Ability to work with people at all levels within the company and the customer’s organisation
• Competent in Microsoft Office.
• Monday - Friday 8am - 6pm
• 20 Holiday days + Statutory holidays
• Death in Service
• Pension Scheme
• Company laptop and mobile phone
You can apply this job via clicking the button below.