Ref: HB: 3676
Role: Operations Transport Manager
Salary: £45,000 - £50,000
Our client is a leading player in the Logistics and Distribution service, and due to continued growth within their business, they are looking to add to their supply chain team with an Operations Transport Manager. You must hold an International CPC licence
Main responsibilities will be to lead and manage the operation to increase performance.
• To ensure all the transport team complete their tasks in an accurate manner
• To manage all legal compliance
• Tacho V’s timesheets check and match
• All equipment is presented to the maintenance department
• Carry and maintain all daily checks on vehicles
• Manage all Health & safety matters
• Manage and maintain all information that is recorded with the transport department
• Agency usage and spend costs
• All motor offences dealt with effectively
• Monitor staff holiday and sickness
• Must hold an International CPC licence
This role would be right for you, if you have relevant transport experience within the food manufacturing or supply chain and are looking to further your career in a progressive business,
If you are interested in this opportunity please apply via this website, or call Justine at Henderson Brown Recruitment on (Apply online only) or call my mobile (Apply online only)
Get in touch with Henderson Brown today to view all of our current food jobs and fresh produce jobs and also to find out more about our horticulture, fresh produce recruitment and food recruitment services.
You can apply this job via clicking the button below.