Job Title: Operations/Transport Manager
Salary: Dependant on Experience
Hours: 8.00am to 5pm Monday to Friday
My client is leading independent UK distributor of Building materials from well-known manufacturers. They are looking for a hardworking experienced Operations/Transport Manager, who can work under pressure and lead at
* Manage all operational issues pertaining to Health & Safety (IOSHH),
* Warehouse, Environment, Transport and Compliance.
* Goods In, Handling / Storage and despatch.
* Able to undertake External and Internal inductions, training and development for Driver CPC
* Site Health & Safety skills.
* Implement and distribute updates pertaining to H & S processes and procedures,
* manage and liaise with 3rd Party Transport companies for deliveries
* Manager a team of Drivers.
* Effectively communicate at all levels
* Excellent organisational skills
* Excellent Communicator
* Be able to work to strict deadlines and under pressure
* Able to Manage a team
* CPC would be desirable
You can apply for this position directly through this advertisement, or for further information on this vacancy please email or call (Apply online only).
HRGO are an equal opportunities employer and employment agency. HRGO are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy
You can apply this job via clicking the button below.