A leading FMCG business are looking to recruit a Planning & Logistics Manager to join their team looking after two sites based in the Gloucestershire area. This is a very senior role within the business and you will be responsible for overseeing all planning and logistics activities across the sites, developing an S&OP strategy to drive service levels and maintain optimum inventory levels.
About the Planning & Logistics Manager Role:
* Manage the production planning, capacity planning s&op and customer service teams looking after multiple sites
* Lead the supply chain strategy to implement best in class planning processes to ensure excellent service levels are achieved
* Optimise inventory levels across and implement & lead the S&OP / IBP process for Supply Chain
* Play a leadership role in safety, optimising the logistics network, and optimising customer service
* Lead, coach and develop supply chain teams and drive personal development
About the person:
* Ideally comes from a food manufacturing background with short shelf life produce
* Strong track record operating at manager level with strong background across supply chain planning
* Exceptional stakeholder engagement skills
* Ideally degree qualified or overseas equivalent
To apply for the role of Planning & Logistics Manager please send your CV or call (Apply online only) quoting the reference 50266393 if you have questions around the role
You can apply this job via clicking the button below.