We have a fantastic new opportunity for an experienced Planning and Logistics Manager to work for a highly established company within the Automotive industry.
The main purpose of the role is to design and develop the material flow process. This includes raw materials, and goods and products to ensure they are in the right place to meet customer demand.
You must have experience within the Automotive industry.
* Plan, manage and evaluate internal logistics operations liaising with internal stakeholders, departments and external supply providers.
* Create and implement best practice logistics principles, policies and processes across the organisation to improve operational and financial performance.
* Deliver solutions to logistics problems while maintaining high levels of quality and service with budgetary requirements.
* Monitor quality, quantity, delivery times and transport costs.
* Ensure the efficient flow of material throughout the production and Warehouse areas.
* Keep track of slow moving and obsolete stock.
* Identify savings by removing waste or unnecessary steps in logistics process.
* Interpret trends and analyse and review data. Provide meaningful logistics and planning data to others in the organisation to aid customer service and cost improvements. Lead team to achieve 5s and housekeeping standards.
Health and Safety
* Adhere to all PPE requirements
* Follow all Health and Safety procedures, process and regulations
* Report any Health and Safety issues to Shift Manager
* Be aware of First Aiders
* Be aware of Health and Safety obligations
* Be aware of Fire evacuation procedures
* Maintain high standards of housekeeping
* Previous experience within a Warehouse and logistics environment
* High attention to detail and strong team skills
* Flexibility to achieve customer and company expectations
* Good analytical and numerical skills
* Good English skills both orally and written
* Good level of MS Office and IT competence
* Organised and structured way of working.
* Excellent interpersonal skills
* Good work ethic and drive to complete work
* Positive, self motivated attitude and capable of achieving set targets
* Ability and willingness to travel and full valid driving licence.
* Driving licence and confidence to travel is desirable
Due to the high volume of applications we receive for our job adverts we are unable to respond to all candidates. If you have not received a response within 5 working days of forwarding your CV to us, then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Thank you for your interest and please do not hesitate to forward your CV to us again for other roles matching your skills and experience.
One To One Recruitment are a privately owned independent Recruitment solutions provider, we act as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and as an employment business for temporary recruitment. Our service is a free and confidential service to work seekers
You can apply this job via clicking the button below.