Dukeries Roofing is a rapidly expanding roofing services company, based near Nottingham, working with an enviable client list of major national developers and reputable building contractors. A dynamic family firm, continuously striving to improve and develop, its success is due in the main to its strong family values and an absolute commitment to its clients, staff and suppliers alike.
In order to keep up with our continued profitable growth, a new opportunity has arisen for an experienced Planning & Logistics Manager to join our Operations Team at Thoroton, near Bingham.
This is a role that is central to the continued growth of the business and offers the opportunity for an ambitious individual to be closely involved in its long-term growth.
Reporting into Operations, you will be responsible for planning and monitoring materials and products to ensure projects are completed on time.
* Liaise with suppliers regularly to ensure delivery times are met and to the correct specification, quantity and prices agreed
* Review supplier’s performance, price and quality to ensure the best product is available
* Uphold strong working relationships with both internal stakeholders, suppliers and clients at all times
* Liaise with the accounts department to ensure invoices are billing is actioned on time and correctly
* Ensure stock kept on site is well organised
* Make sure priorities are well identified and worked in line with management objectives
* You will ensure stock checks are undertaken
* Prince 2 preferred or knowledge of Lean Techniques
* KPI – Key performance indicators, finance and budgetary control
* Ability to work under pressure and be adapting to change
* Accuracy to detail is essential
* Knowledge and experience of managing and developing materials planning, management and logistics is paramount
* Experience of working within construction/manufacturing background desirable but not essential
* Proven project management experience essential
* Intermediate to advanced in Excel and knowledge of ERP systems
* Experience of managing a team of two or more
* Customer facing experience
You can apply this job via clicking the button below.