Due to a measured and sustained expansion over the last few years with an increase in,- and diversification of exciting projects; a Fleet & Plant Manager is required for this medium sized, highly successful Wrexham based company. They pride themselves on client satisfaction by delivering projects to an agreed specification within time and budget parameters. This is a busy role with no two days the same ! Great company and team to work for with excellent prospect for career growth....
You will be
* Monitoring and organising repairs, maintenance and servicing for vehicles & plant (Service Scheduling, MOT’s, 6 Weekly Checks, LOLER & Certification of Conformity).
* Managing and overseeing the workshop duties
* Ensure preventive maintenance programs are carried out as per schedule and monitor post repair performance.
* Monitoring and organising vital vehicle and plant paperwork including certificates and manuals (Pre-Shift Checks and acting upon reported issues).
* Organising the hire of plant machinery and updating the relevant systems.
* Monitoring and organising vital vehicle and plant paperwork including
certificates and manuals (Pre-Shift Checks and acting upon reported issues)
* Raising purchase orders and signing off invoices.
* Organising regular meetings with suppliers and key contacts to help build and sustain relationships.
* Control costs to achieve company budget goals.
* Monitoring equipment registers and keeping them up to date (Surveying Equipment and Lifting Equipment).
The right person will
* Have experience working with fleets of vehicles and plant.
* Have experience of managing staff.
* Have knowledge of relevant regulatory requirements.
* Have a full valid driving licence.
* Be organised and contentious.
* Conduct themselves in a professional manner.
* Be driven with a positive attitude to work.
* Have a good understanding of Microsoft Office – Word, Outlook and Excel.
In return you can expect an annual salary of £25,000 - £30,000 pa working Monday to Friday – 07:30am to 17:00pm (With a 30-minute lunch break) plus a range of benefits. For more information call us today for an informal chat about the role on (phone number removed) or apply online through the usual channels.
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: £25,000.00 to £30,000.00 /year
You can apply this job via clicking the button below.