Plant and Transport Manager - Utilities
I am actively seeking an experienced Plant and Transport Manager with a background in both HGV and Plant Hire for a utilities contractor based in Borehamwood.
You must have CPC and ideally HGV Class 1 and be confident in your logistical ability to keep track of all HGV's and Plant including on and off hire, Servicing etc and maintaining of all administrative records and paperwork.
You will be responsible for
* Ensuring all files are up to date on CPC and licence details
* Booking and recording all MOT for Vans and HGV
* Overseeing the procedure and records for on/off hiring
* Accounts of company fuel and fuel cards
* Managing vehicle maintenance history and costs
* All vehicle related complies i.e. Log Books etc
* Updating and ensuring completion of full up to date list of owned or 3rd party hired vehicles.
Having an excellent relationship with suppliers, you will be responsible for overseeing and budgeting for purchasing and maintenance ensuring you receive the best possible contracts available.
There is a competitive salary on offer of upto £45k for the right candidate, together with Car, Fuel, Laptop and Phone.
For more information, please forward your CV for consideration. CVs will be reviewed week commencing 1st October 2018
You can apply this job via clicking the button below.