We are currently looking for a Plant & Transport Manager to join a growing civil engineering company in Braintree, Essex. We are looking a professional and expeirence Transport Manager to take responsibility for a large fleet including; Plant, Vehicles, HGV's and works vans.
You must have experience working in the construction industry with good knowledge of all plant and HGV requirements. We work in a safety critical enviroment with a large focus on health, safety, enviroment and complaince.
Role & Responsibilities
* Overall responsibility for all plant, hgv and vehicles
* Liaising with site managers, drivers and plant operators
* Updating internal systems and database
* Monitoring tracking systems
* Liaising with suppliers, via email, phone and in person
* Procurement of small machinery, plant and vehicles
* Transport & Plant maintenance and services
* General Transport management duties including; license checks and complaince
* Reporting to Managing Director
Whats on Offer
* Competitive basic salary and package
* Reputable growing company established over 35 years ago.
* Long term progression and development
* Experience working in the construction industry
* Experience working in the Transport industry
* CPC National or International Haulage qualification
* Driven self starter with the ability to take ownership
Please get in touch now for more information
You can apply this job via clicking the button below.