A vacancy has arisen for a Plant Logistics Manager to join a world class organisation, producing off highway / heavy duty tractors on an international scale.
Candidates must be:
Technically competent in an associated engineering discipline, gained preferably in a manufacturing / multiple assembly industrial environment, where there’s a focus on building product with multiple bespoke requirements. Fast paced, high pressure and quality critical environment. Experience gained within Automotive / Off Highway equipment
The desired candidate will ideally demonstrate the following key experiences / competencies:
* Considerable experience in an associated industrial logistics organisation, where there’s a focus on building product with multiple bespoke requirements. Fast paced, high pressure and quality critical environment.
* Must have a demonstrable track record of Supply Chain management, materials flow, ERP, inventory management and budget management responsibility.
* The ability to mentor, coach and inspire both individuals and teams is essential, coupled with leadership, problem solving and WCM / Six sigma knowledge.
* Experience gained in a similar environment, commercially astute with good understanding of WCM, lean manufacturing / materials flow techniques.
* He/she must have significant experience managing logistics within a fast moving/high volume production/assembly line ideally where variation of design and specification is prominent.
* They must be a strong character and very consistent in their management style. The ability to be hands-on, visible, high energy and take a proactive lead is important.
* Strong customer facing skills with a good commercial mind is essential as a large part of this role will involve dealing with customers and brokers, often from a wide and diverse cultural mix.
* Language skills would prove valuable but not essential with Italian / Spanish / French preferred.
* Relocation Package considered
You can apply this job via clicking the button below.