A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an experienced Polish Speaking Transport Manager to join my growing clients’ team. Based in the North Lincolnshire area, the successful candidate will be able to demonstrate expert planning knowledge and have a flair for managing a busy workload within a fast paced transport office.
As Transport Manager, your duties will include but not be limited to:
• Planning collections and deliveries efficiently to ensure customer and business partner requirements are met
• Prioritising workloads and establish the most cost and time effective solution
• Sole responsibility for drivers, planning routes and loads effectively to maximise profits, ensuring all drivers are compliant with WTD and driving hours regulations
• Reporting and investigating all incidents
• Updating the records on the system accurately and on time
• Ensuring all operational issues are reported and recorded swiftly to minimise down time
• Related administration duties
A forward thinking candidate with previous transport planning experience would be ideal in this role.
To be successful in the role you will be able to demonstrate:
• Must be fluent in Polish and English languages
• Transport Operations CPC is essential
• Extensive knowledge of transport or logistics operations
• Working within a fast paced environment and the ability to adapt to changing demand.
• Strong IT literacy specifically with Excel, ideally possessing experience using MRP software.
• Excellent communication skills
• Strong commercial awareness
• Customer focused and target driven attitude
If you would like to apply for this role please forward your CV preferably in Microsoft Word format to us including your full postal address and contact telephone numbers.
• Edwards & Pearce is a professional recruitment consultancy with 11 specialist divisions managed by experts in their own area of recruitment
• Established in 1998
• Employ approx 30 staff
• 2 offices in Doncaster & Hull
• Edwards & Pearce operates according to a strict ethical code and aims to offer both candidates and clients the highest levels of professionalism and customer service.
• Edwards & Pearce has an enviable client base including plc’s, blue chip organisations and SME’s , global FMCG manufacturing, the public sector, charities and the Big 4 accountancy firms achieving preferred supplier status with many clients
• From the 2 offices based in Yorkshire, Edwards & Pearce successfully recruit for not only local, regional and national clients but has also undertaken and filled international assignments
You can apply this job via clicking the button below.