Frost & Sullivan, founded in 1961, is a global growth consulting company dedicated to providing innovative growth strategies and market intelligence to a broad portfolio of International blue chip companies. With a client list that includes global 1000 organizations, emerging companies and the investment community, Frost and Sullivan has evolved into one of the premier growth consulting companies in the world.
The Mobility (Automotive & Transportation) Business Unit is seeking a Principal Consultant focusing on Automotive Fleet & Leasing activities to shape our next stage of growth.
The Principal Consultant is responsible for driving the research program, building the business development opportunities and the execution of consulting projects, developing client relationships throughout the delivery of cutting edge analysis with a focus on the Fleet & Leasing segment of the market, and will work on client projects covering market analysis and strategic options definition looking at long/shorter term opportunities, business model definition, growth strategy, product & service roadmap, analysis of market entry options and many more topics.
- Manage, coordinate and maintain the Fleet & Leasing research program
- Internal team and research management
- External client management
- Develop and maintain strong business relationships with clients at senior management level resulting in substantial, sustained repeat business
- Proactively develop clients by conducting detailed needs analysis and demonstrating expert industry knowledge
- Strategically develop new business opportunities, enhancing and achieving revenue generation targets
- Manage the delivery of consulting engagements in accordance to strict deadlines and quality standards
- Project management of global client projects, including management of major consulting assignments from lead qualification through to client delivery
- Assist the practice leadership to continue develop and deliver a compelling value proposition in the Automotive Fleet & Leasing space
Qualifications, Knowledge and Experience:
- Master’s degree
- 5 to 10 years of experience in the Automotive Fleet & Leasing Market, either as a business consultant or as an industry executive
- Experience in the market analysis/business strategy management with exposure to interactions with management teams
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with complete fluency in the English languages.
- Experience in an international environment will be a plus
- Advanced MS Office skills.
- The ability to work autonomously and also effectively in a team entourage.
- A post graduate qualification is an advantage (e.g. PhD/MBA).
- Knowledge of a European language is an advantage.
Frost & Sullivan offers high basic salary packages and an attractive bonus structure.
Apply for this job
Please complete the form below.
Your data is used to notify the employer of your interest and they may contact you about the vacancy. We will not use your data for any other purpose. Your details will be deleted from our database seven days after the vacancy closing date.