Our client is a successful international projects company providing professional Lighting, Sound, & Audio Visual systems for Theatres, TV & Film Studios, Conference Centres, Universities and other such like venues. Operating throughout the UK, Middle East and Far East, we are currently seeking to increase our existing team by inviting applications for the role of Procurement and Logistics Manager based in Surrey.
Working closely with both the Projects and Admin. teams this key position within the company will include the procuring of equipment and materials specified by the Project Managers, organising the freight of such equipment both nationally and internationally in addition to managing the warehouse staff/functions.
• At least 3 years’ previous experience in Procurement and Logistics from within a technical environment, with Lighting and/or Sound knowledge being
considered an added benefit.
• Familiar with electrical installation materials
• Experienced in negotiating with suppliers to achieve best prices and terms
• Preferably with international freighting experience (Though not essential)
• Proficient in the use of MS Excel and MS Word
• A commercial understanding and awareness of costs/margins.
• Accept accuracy and attention to detail as a prerequisite of their role
• Good communication skills.
A competitive salary is offered commensurate with experience and skills
You can apply this job via clicking the button below.