Projects and Logistics Manager
West Midlands – Coventry, Rugby, Nuneaton, Solihull, Birmingham, Royal Leamington Spa, Tamworth
Bespoke Perimeter, Security, and Fencing Solutions
* Do you have strong projects and logistics management experience?
* Able to manage several projects at once?
* Want to join a company who design and manufacture in the UK?
* Knowledge of Risk Assessment and Method Statements (RAMS)
* Looking to join a recognisable force in a bespoke market?
The Role of a Projects and Logistics Manager:
Based from their West Midlands office 1-2 days per week, but covering projects across the UK, you will have complete oversight for a range of installations. You will be tasked with resource and labour planning, logistics, producing required paperwork and H&S documentation, as well as operations management, ensuring all materials are in the right place at the right time. You will also be required to liaise with the manufacturing, warehousing, and sales teams, and feedback to customers regarding timescales and order variations. Sites will include; airports, substations, and MoD to name a few.
It is a challenging role where you will be rewarded.
The Candidate for the Projects and Logistics Manager Position:
* Proven experience in project management/delivery and logistics management from a similar industry is a MUST
* You will ideally have experience in the security industry, but this is not essential
* Being ‘Site Management Safety Training Scheme (SMSTS)’ would be advantageous
* Strong English communication skills are ESSENTIAL
* RAMS knowledge would be beneficial
* Full UK driving licence
* Willing to travel to various projects around the UK
* You MUST have right to work in the UK
Specialising in security and perimeter fencing, my client is a reputable force in their sector. They pride themselves on all design and manufacture taking place in the UK; are an employee owned business and have been voted as one of the ‘Best Employers 2018’. In return for your project and logistics experience, they can offer a very rewarding career with potential progression to board level.
The Package for a Projects and Logistics Manager:
* Up to £50,000 basic salary
* Company performance related bonus
* Full product training can be provided
* Chance to become a shareholder
* Expensed executive-type car
* 24 days holiday plus stats
The role of Projects and Logistics Manager is based in the West Midlands. Candidates from Coventry, Rugby, Nuneaton, Solihull, Birmingham, Royal Leamington Spa, Tamworth, and surrounding areas will be considered.
You can apply this job via clicking the button below.