Purchasing and Logistics Manager – competitive salary along with a good selection of company benefits including company car
Our client is a established manufacturer with an excellent reputation. Due to an increase in work and turnover they are looking to appoint a Purchasing and Logistics Manager to control all purchasing activities in the business.
The company is extremely stable and offers real progression within their business. You will be working closely with a highly reputable and experienced Operations Manager, who will aid your progression within the role.
* They have an excellent mix of experience within their team, with a personable and teamworking culture
* The business has been very successful over recent years and have doubled turnover.
We’re looking for an experienced purchasing and logistics individual who has the drive and energy to implement best practice procurement processes as well as ensuring efficient end to end fulfilment of customer products and service orders.
The salary offered is in the region of £35,000 plus company car.
* They offer a competitive pension
* 25 days holiday plus 8 Statutory Bank Holidays
* Previous experience of working in a similar role is essential
* Confident in a customer supplier facing role
* Strong leadership, analytical and organizational skills
* MRP experience is useful
* Purchasing raw materials, packaging and consumables
* Stock management control and maintenance
* Receipt of goods co-ordination
* Liaising with distribution companies and customers before and during shipping
* Implement best practice procurement processes
Why Should You Apply?
* Develop a purchasing function within a growing and successful business
* Great company benefits
You can apply this job via clicking the button below.