Regional Logistics Manager - (Logistics & Supply Chain) - Job Summary
My client is a leading UK materials business.
Are you an experienced Regional Logistics Manager with a focus on
transport, supply chain and driving improvements?
Regional Logistics Manager - (Logistics & Supply Chain) - Role
The successful candidate will be responsible for developing and
implementing the logistics and supply chain strategy and managing a
team to consistently deliver this.
You will also take responsibility for:
* Performance management of 3rd party hauliers on a regional basis
* Transport Planning team
* End to end Supply Chain, ensuring all sites have required
materials at all times
* Packaging, supply, design and changes, liaising with suppliers to
ensure seamless supply
* Client liaison, representing Packed Product from a Logistics and
Supply Chain perspective
Regional Logistics Manager - (Logistics & Supply Chain) - The Ideal
* You will be able to demonstrate a proven track record working
within a similar environment.
* National CPC
* Proven track record of managing a multi-site Logistics Operation
* Experienced in client liaison and management
* Ability to manage and track supplier performance
* Incorporate industry standards to ensure business is protected at
Detail2Retail acts as an employment agency in respect of this
position. We will process your CV and personal information to assess
your suitability for the role. If your application is taken forward we
will record your personal information and contact you to discuss the
role. We may consider you for other relevant roles we have that we
believe will be of interest to you. Your personal information will be
page on Detail2Recruitment website
You can apply this job via clicking the button below.