As Regional Sales Manager, you will be responsible for both winning new business and managing relationships with our existing car & van rental company customers. To excel in this role you will be a motivated, highly sales-oriented, well organised self-starter who has field sales experience and is passionate about customer service.
The ideal home locations for this role are Reading / Newbury / Basingstoke / Guildford.
As the fourth member of LCVR’s field-based team, you will:
· Deal directly with SME business owners / directors
· Identify, research and prospect potential customers, make appointments and win new business
· Manage and develop sales volume with our existing customers
· Confidently articulate the features, advantages and benefits of a business relationship with LCVR
· Build lasting relationships and deliver great customer service
· Work closely with our internal sales team to ensure the co-ordinated management of customers
Key candidate requirements:
· A proven track record working in a field-based sales role
· Demonstrable success in winning new business
· The ability to communicate and influence at all levels in a logical, structured and persuasive way
· A tenacious approach, staying on top of all opportunities
· Organised with a keen eye for detail, time management and journey planning
Automotive experience (e.g. in rental, a dealership or finance company) is desirable but not essential in this role; of greater importance are a can-do attitude, the drive to succeed and the ability to open doors and close business.
Established in 2006, LCVR are the UK’s largest privately-owned supplier of cars and vans to independent car and van rental companies, with a fleet of 5,500 vehicles and turnover exceeding £80m. We were proud to feature in the 2016 London Stock Exchange’s “1000 Companies to Inspire Britain” list.
The successful candidate could look forward to:
· A competitive salary of £33,000 basic
· Open-ended OTE of circa £40,000+
· 25 days holiday per year (plus Public Holidays)
· A contributory pension scheme and free life insurance
· A wide choice of company cars (including premium brands)
If you have the skills and experience required for this role, please submit your CV for consideration in the first instance.
Due to the high response received for certain vacancies we are sometimes unable to respond to all applicants. If you have not been contacted within 7 days, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful.
No Agencies please.