Futures seek to appoint a Regional Transport Manager to play a key role in enabling customer satisfaction and development of the logistics operation. As Regional transport Manager you will ensure all depots within your region are fully compliant in terms of all reporting, including vehicle compliance and health and safety. Training, developing and mentoring colleagues to ensure correct processes are followed is a core aspect of the role. You will have full accountability for service and delivery to all customers in your region.
Regional Transport Manager - Role and Responsibilities - Distribution / Logistics / Transport / Safety
* Controlling the Companys Operators Licence and overseeing the transport functions at southern depots and cross dock centres
* Hands on with daily route planning utilising all assets across the operation
* Undertaking regular depot visits and compliance audits
* Line managing a team of drivers at various locations across the north/south of the UK
* Optimise the utilisation of all assets of all assets across the operation
Regional Transport Manager - Skills and Abilities - Distribution / Logistics / Transport / Safety
* An experienced Transport Manager with up-to-date knowledge of transport law and regulation
* Working geographical knowledge of the motorway network
* Experience supervising / managing a team
* Excellent communicator with good leadership skills and able to take ownership in a fast paced dynamic environment
Regional Transport Manager, Distribution, Logistics, Transport, Safety
You can apply this job via clicking the button below.