Key Purpose of the Job
You will be responsible for maximising the residual value of vehicles through sale in a national auction programme. The role requires a highly motivated individual, able to work independently and as part of a team.
1. Manage auction sales ensuring the correct balance between CAP and conversion maximising the return on all assets providing justification and sound rationale for the decisions made.
2. Manage and mitigating the risk.
3. Manage the auction centres assigned to you to ensure all SLA’s are met and adhered to.
4. Provide daily and weekly reports detailing the sales and operational performance of the auctions.
5. Attend the auction sales designated to you as detailed in the auction diary.
6. Arrange and lead monthly review meetings with the key stakeholders at each auction centre to review all KPI’s.
7. Attend and contribute to the monthly Outsourced team meetings.
8. Manage and lead any ad-hoc projects assigned to you. Produce reports detailing the results of any said projects.
9. Monitor the stock at each of your auction centres to ensure days in stock and overage vehicles are managed efficiently and effectively.
10. Provide quality feedback on market conditions to the rest of the team through post sale reporting and other methods of communication..
11. Develop and maintain relationships with all key stakeholders within the business.
12. A degree of flexible working is required to ensure the prompt attendance for sale day duties and any other out of hours requirements.
Personal Effectiveness Capabilities
- · Excellent Communication Skills
- · Collaborative Working
- · Planning and Organising
- · Delivering Results
- Knowledge of IT system platform
- Knowledge of reporting
- Ability to conform to laid down procedures and routines
- Progress chasing
- Keyboard skills
- Understanding of the operation of spreadsheets
- Numerate and literate
- Systematic and well organised
- Openness to learn new skills
- Willing to take responsibility
- Ability to interpret report information
- Good communication to resolve and relay queries
You can apply by sending your CV and Covering Letter to the HR Department in Blackbushe or email [email protected]