An excellent opportunity has arisen for an experienced Resource Management professional to join a leading Occupational Health provider to oversee forecasting, management and effective deployment of clinical resource across all International SOS (MS) UK clinical sites, both onshore and offshore.
On offer is the chance to lead and develop a newly combined resource management team to develop, implement and continually improve clinical resource management processes, ensuring sufficient availability of competent Healthcare practitioners across the business, and that all operational resourcing requirements are met.
Key responsibilities include;
* Manage a team of Resourcing professionals to ensure sufficient and appropriate clinical resource levels to meet client and operational demands
* Oversee management of all clinical rotas and columns, ensuring suitable allocation of resource based on client, operational, and clinical skills and competence needs
* Management of Clinical recruitment activity, ensuring a sufficient pipeline of personnel; execution of recruitment processes; and on-boarding and induction of personnel in line with business processes
* Ensure the development and implementation of robust training and competency management processes, working with Account Management, Operational and Clinical stakeholders to ensure competence and training profiles are development and maintained for all clinicians, in accordance with business and client requirements
* Support robust financial governance by ensuring that billing and invoicing is accurate and that all items/services are invoiced. Provide accurate forecasting as per pre-agreed schedule
* Lead on the development and implementation of resource scheduling / management IT systems, in order to maximize efficiency and resource utlisation
* Improve, develop and implement robust resource management operational processes, to ensure adequate resourcing of projects; compliance with business systems
You can apply this job via clicking the button below.