We are seeking an experienced Retail Assistant Travel Manager to join a well-established, dynamic and forward thinking travel company, due to remarkable growth.
This travel company offer a wide range of holiday types across the globe to travellers from luxury tailormade travel to adventure packages. This role is ideal for an exciting senior travel consultant with management experience or one with team leading and/or, supervisory experience from a tour operator or travel agency seeking career development, and to earn a lucrative commission and work sociable working hours.
Each day will not be the same, duties include:
* Provide a very high customer service experience from first enquiry through to the next for our clients, helping them to find the ideal travel product to suit their needs and requirements.
* Communicating, motivating and supporting the team to get the most out of them individually.
* Taking on the role of Acting Manager in the Branch Manager’s absence.
* Selling, planning and advising on travel arrangements to a wide ranging client base, whilst coaching the team to do the same.
* Assisting the Branch Manager in identifying staff training/development needs.
* Assisting with the Branch Manager in carrying out team appraisals.
* Must have experience within the travel industry either from a travel agency or tour operator within team leading, supervising or assistant managing.
* Energetic and passionate about all things travel related.
* Specialist knowledge in at least one of the following: Cruising, USA/Canada, Australia/New Zealand, Caribbean, Skiing; Air Travel, Safari, luxury long or short haul.
* Able to build a rapport with customers.
* Excellent communication skills.
* Lucrative salary
* Sociable working hours
* FAM Trips
* Travel perks
* Career progression
* Ongoing development
* Friendly & busy team
* State of the art offices
* Varied job role
Give your travel career a boost and apply today
You can apply this job via clicking the button below.