This appointment will involve weekly travel with time being spent across a number of locations**
Zachary Daniels is currently looking to recruit a Retail Logistics Manager for one of the UK’s fastest growing retailers. The concept is simple, this multichannel retailer offers 'mid-price' home, leisure and garden products, drawing together everything that could be needed for the stylish home at affordable prices.
We are looking to appoint an experienced Retail Logistics Manager. Reporting to the Chief Operating Officer you will be responsible for managing the key 3rd Party Relationship and the end to end supply chain of circa 65,000 products to achieve the agreed business goals and KPIs for service levels, store and online order fulfilment and product life cycle targets.
* Manage and give clear direction to your team to achieve the departments KPIs and expected business results
* Engage with internal stakeholders (Buying, Retail, Merchandising), Suppliers and 3rd Party Service providers to manage and challenge expectations to support collaboration and functional compliance for a seamless supply chain
* Drive and deliver measurable improvement to service levels targets across the expanding estate of currently 150 stores and 2 distribution centres
* Define and drive departmental performance measures.
* Ability to balance between long term strategic focus and short term priorities based on customer needs.
* Manage costs within the supply chain, ensuring that processes and systems are effective to meet our needs and deliver agreed service levels.
* Be a proven experienced leader of a similar sized team and product range portfolio, ideally from a Retail background
* You will be expected to lead, challenge and influence contributing stakeholders to the success of your teams KPIs
* Experience and ability to devise, propose and deliver strategies to improve performance and results
* Build relationships with external organisations e.g. suppliers and 3rd party vendors
* Work under pressure, to set deadlines and be results driven
* A full understanding of complex supply chains including sourcing from global and local suppliers
* Skills and knowledge to manage and maintain ordering systems of stock replenishment product flows from suppliers to our distribution centres and distribution centres to our stores
If you have the right experience and are interested in finding out more about the position in more detail then please apply asap.
You can apply this job via clicking the button below.