CALLING ALL TRAVEL MANAGERS!! Are you an experienced Travel Manager who is passionate and very sales driven? Are you looking for a new managerial role within the travel industry then is the role you should be applying for!! My clients is a leading independent retail travel company, which has seen expansion into new locations this year, and they are seeking a dynamic, experienced Retail Travel Branch manager to lead, manage and motivate it's busy team in their Leicester city centre branch. Offering a wide variety in travel products, this established company sells European and Worldwide Holidays, from city breaks through to dynamically packaged itineraries. A highly competitive basic salary is available to the successful candidates along with commission & benefits. If you are passionate about leisure travel and have the experience to inspire a team of Travel Consultants to success, this is a great opportunity to join a growing company.
As the Retail Travel Branch Manager your duties will include:
- Lead the branch to exceed sales targets, whilst offering exceptional customer service and growing the brands reputation
- Be the external face of the company, dealing with all face to face and telephone enquiries from customers
- To deliver and exceed individual sales and productivity
- Contribute towards the sales and profit targets of the business
- To contribute new, alternative and innovative ideas of achieving new business
- To be proactive in feeding back ways to enhance sales
- Participate in making holiday bookings
- Participate and willing cooperate with colleagues to achieve the team objectives
- Look for innovative ways to generate customer enquiries and put them into practice
- Keep your own product knowledge up to date and make best use of the information facilities available
- To lead by example - demonstrating to the team an exceptional high level of customer service going above and beyond
- Dealing with management and travel related administration.
- Working on a rota basis to cover 0(phone number removed) Mon - Fri and a rota for weekends too, with time off mid-week when a weekend is worked. (Sat (Apply online only), Sun (Apply online only))
The successful candidate will ideally have current retail travel manager experience, with the ability to motivate and inspire. You will also have solid product knowledge and be confident in talking about and selling long-haul and short-haul destinations. A proven back record in reaching and exceeding targets, excellent customer service and a real drive and passion for travel are also required! The main aim of this role is to build and maintain a new customer base and will focus on putting together travel itineraries so your product and destination knowledge is essential. To succeed in this role you must have outstanding time management skills and the ability to effectively organise the workload for the branch.
Offering a highly competitive basic salary depending on experience, additional bonuses, company benefits and discounts, as well as career progression are all available for the successful candidate.
If you are keen to be considered for this Retail Travel Branch Manager role in the Leicester area, please follow the instructions to apply, send your CV to me at and if you have any questions please call Katy Gaskell on (phone number removed)
You can apply this job via clicking the button below.