Attention all Travel Retail Managers! A very well-established, fast growing company are recruiting for their wonderful new South Yorkshire store! This is a great opportunity for an experienced Retail Manager/Assistant Manager to take a new direction in their career and work for a company where you feel valued and appreciated. This is a busy, leading independent travel agency therefore travel industry experience is essential. Assistant Managers in retail travel stores (who are looking to take a step up) will also be considered.
- Managing a team of travel consultants
- Working face-to-face and over the phone taking enquiries from customers
- Offering excellent customer service, dealing with complaints in a calm and diplomatic manner.
- Quoting a range of holidays including UK, Europe and Worldwide trips.
- Deliver effective 121s and training for staff
- You can expect to be dealing with dynamic packaging/tailor-made itineraries, along with package holidays.
- Comply with all company procedures
- Previous travel experience essential as this is a busy store!
- Managerial experience in a travel related role is needed!
- Great customer service and organisational skills
- Confident and adaptable
- Ability to multi-task
- Quick learner & attention to detail
- Driving license preferred
In return you will be offered a good, competitive salary for your hard work. As well as other benefits including:
- Salary between £17,500 - £18,000 DOE
- Full time hours - 37.5 per week (Weekend work included on a rota basis)
- Company pension
- Free holiday allowance
- Free parking
If you are currently looking for your next fulfilling role, please send your CV directly to (url removed) or contact (phone number removed) for more info
You can apply this job via clicking the button below.