Title: Risk and Compliance Manager
Salary: £70k plus benefits
Type: 12-month FTC
Do you have experience working managing compliance within a contact centre or customer service environment? Are you a well-versed GDPR, legal guidelines and corporate governance best practices?
CCA Recruitment are looking for an experienced Compliance Manager to ensure our clients Customer Service adheres to legal and company standards, ethics and policies. You will have a clear focus to deliver results while working to targets, understand who their customers are and focus on the importance of safety.
Our client is one of the most recognisable brands in the UK and is going through a period of significant change. Enjoying both a period of sustained growth and are loved by customers and shareholders a like. The business operates in a challenging industry, but it leads the way in both service offerings, price and employee engagement.
The role of the Risk and Compliance Manager:
The purpose of the role is to design and implement controls and compliance within the customer service function. This includes operational controls such as Outsource Partner contract governance, GDPR Risk & Compliance and other requirements. You will have full responsibility for reviewing current frameworks and ensuring these are fit for purpose.
* Develop a Risk framework for that covers all aspects of the call centre/ customer service function
* You will be the Risk subject matter expert for all process changes
* Provide contract oversight and identify when external contracts are not being adhered to
* Drive root cause investigations to identify causes of process or contractual breaches to ensure they do not occur again
* Develop and oversee control systems to prevent or deal with violations of legal guidelines and internal policies
* Proactively work with the fraud team to ensure tracking and incidents are managed timely and correctly with minimal business impact
* Monitor our system infrastructure and processes to ensure compliance
* Handle Customer Services elements of cases escalated to the ICO
If you are interested in this opportunity, please forward your CV and current salary information for us to arrange a confidential conversation.
CCA Recruitment are working as employment agency regarding this vacancy. With over 15 years' experience of recruiting senior management into the UK Call and contact centre industry CCA provide innovative solution to our client and senior level candidates in the Customer Service, Contact Centre, Customer Experience, Resource Planning, Customer Insight and Analytics industries.
CCA Recruitment Group is an employment agency with a legitimate interest in providing work finding services. Please be advised that by submitting you CV to CCA Recruitment Group, directly or via any of our job advertisement platforms, your personal data will be held on our secure internal CRM system for a maximum period of 24 months. The personal data contained therein will not be shared with any third parties without your express consent. As an individual, you have the right to withdraw consent at anytime. Following a period of 24 months inactivity your CV will be deleted permanently from our database
You can apply this job via clicking the button below.