Senior Business Development Manager – Automotive Technology
- £40,000 - £50,000 Basic Salary
- £20,000 Commission
About the Client:
This brilliant business is on the verge of something special. Partnering with the world’s leading Automotive brands, they are laying the foundations for the new age of motoring in the UK. Using specialist technology and software they are at the forefront of building the infrastructure required for the rapid rise of the electric vehicle.
The time is now!
The Electric vehicle is on a charge with forecasts estimating over half a million vehicles to be on the UK roads by 2020 with annual EV sales expected to tip 12 million by 2030. This exponential growth in electric cars represents a huge opportunity for the award-winning organisation.
In line with this demand they are looking to build an industry leading sales function to sit alongside the pioneering proposition.
About the Role:
Working in Partnership with the major motor manufacturers, the Senior Business Development Manager will develop relationships with the Automotive retail groups across the UK.
Responsibilities will include:
- Set the strategy for the channel, identifying the correct product, proposition and financial model to ensure rollout is seamless.
- Build well thought out account development plans prioritising prospects and opportunities accordingly.
- Manage complex relationships, supporting them in their understanding of future needs.
- Seamless organisation of rollout plans ensuring all internal and external stakeholders work towards the common goal.
- Work closely with the internal conversion team to maximise sales into new car buyers.
- Achieve volume and profit targets in line with budget.
We are looking to speak with forward thinking, well trained sales professionals. Talented and ambitious you will be credible at senior level and passionate about success. As the business builds the culture and attitude are critical as you will work as part of a high performance and driven unit. With a minimum of 4 years proven and demonstrable success you will also be able show the following:
- Evidence of planning across a portfolio of customers, demonstrating how priorities were balanced.
- Strong knowledge of the UK Automotive market and the inner workings across manufacturers, retailers and fleet organisations.
- Extremely articulate with first class presentation skills – ability to hold, inspire and educate an audience.
- Excellent questioning techniques giving you the ability to unlock needs and opportunities.
- A passion for going that bit further. Restless and unwavering in your appetite for success.
- Attention to detail is critical – passionate about producing the very best work.
- Ability to embrace change – this business will move at an incredible rate.
PIE Recruitment gets straight to the point – we don’t just find great individuals – we build great teams. With specialist delivery across the Sales & Marketing spectrum we offer insight and expertise into the Consumer, Retail, Technology, Automotive and Business to Business Markets.
For us, you are not just another applicant but someone who we will guide and represent in an engaging fashion, each and every time.
Contact us for more information on 01494 590404 / firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply, please contact the Team on 01494 590404 or send a copy of your CV to email@example.com